Board N’ Train Programs for Puppies 10 weeks to 6 months
Board N’ Train Programs:
Why do we offer Board N’ Train services?
Because we get it.
Dog training is extremely timing consuming. On average, if you were to train your dog yourself, you will need to put aside at least 1 hour per day just for training. That’s doesn’t include the time needed to exercise your dog. This can be very difficult for people who work full time, get home late, need to make dinner, tend to the children or are just too tired and want to relax.
With a busy life, it can be too difficult for some owners.
What could take you months if not longer, we can obtain your goals in just a few weeks.
Because we train every day. We have precise timing and have the knowledge when and how to troubleshoot difficult behaviors. Not all training works for the same dog. During your dogs stay, we really get to know what works for your dog. We use our extensive knowledge and experience of training a large range of temperaments and breeds to get the results your looking for.
Training your dog is our full time job. There is never a day your dog doesn’t get trained several times a day. In addition to training obedience skills, we exercise your dog daily and work on enrichment such as Agility or Scentwork. Also, social dogs get free play time in between training sessions with matched playmates.
In our care, your dog gets trained by the best for the best results.
This investment is for the life of your pet. Once completing the program your dog will be trained. You just have to follow the program guidelines.
Puppy Jump Start
This program is a 10 day board n’ train
(ideal for puppies 4.5 months and under)
Getting your puppy started out on the right paw is crucial. What they learn in the first four months sets the foundation for a lifetime. We work on important life skills such as:
- Sit ( Includes sitting and waiting to go outside, sitting politely for food dish etc. )
- Lay down
- Leave it
- Drop it
- Go to your bed
- Go in kennel/crate and wait until released
- Foundation skills for coming when called with verbal and whistle are started
- Foundation leash skills are started
- Crate training
- House training schedule is put in place
- Confidence building with frequent trips to our puppy enrichment gym
In addition we work on social skills with other puppies and people in a proper and safe environment. Our puppy program focus on giving pups the skills needed to grow into confident, social, well adjusted adult.
- Free follow up session at our training center so your dog can get a refresher of skills taught from us anytime you’d like so you don’t have to worry about your dog’s new skills slipping over time.
- Dogs that we have trained are always welcome to stay with us while your on vacation. Included in stay with be a Free brush up lesson.
- Free Puppy Skills n’ Drills obedience class to polish up / maintain skills
- Lifetime e-mail and phone support
*New availability w/ 10 day board n’ train. Puppy stays Monday – Friday, home for the weekend and returns Monday for the remaining of the 5 days of the program. This it a great option for active families that are busy all week long but would like their pup home for the weekend. Limited availability.
Contact Katrina at 845 235 0078 for availability and pricing. Reservations limited!